Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breastfeeding Tablets & Capsules 84s
Pregnacare Breast-Feeding is specially formulated to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the postnatal period and while breast-feeding. During this time a healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast milk and maintain their own health and wellbeing.
Postnatal micronutrient tablets
Carefully formulated by experts, including:
- 700mg calcium, vitamins K & D, zinc and magnesium which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Calcium and vitamin K which contribute to normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B6, niacin, iron and magnesium which contribute to normal energy release
- Includes 10ug vitamin D as recommended by the Department of Health for all women while breast-feeding.
- Tablets produced in Britain to high GMP³ quality
High purity Omega-3 Capsules
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) contributes to the normal braind and eye development of breast-fed infants²
- Infants have limited capability to synthesize fatty acids, which therefore must be obtained directly from external sources such as the mother's milk.
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts⁴ (ISSSFAL) for mums during lactation
- Fish oil produced to high GMP³ quality. Certified for sustainability by Friend of the Seas
Free from preservatives, artificial colours, yeast and lactose
Pregnacare is not tested on animals
Pregnacare Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium & Omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time
- The ideal postnatal supplement for the 12 months following childbirth, to help ensure optimum levels of nutrients
- Can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding and can be used for as long as required. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin
- To maintain health throughout breast-feeding as the intake recommendations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Matneral breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health
- To help maintain normal bone health in mothers who avoid dairy products and for breast-feeding mothers. Contains the recommended 10ug vitamin D3 & the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake)
How to use
Two (2) Pregnacare Breast-Feeding tablets per day, plus one (1) omega-3 capsule per day.
Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. Can be started at any point after childbirth, and used for as long as required during and after breast-feeding
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides] Glycerine), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya) Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anticaking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Betacarotene (Betacarotene, [Carriers: Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose, Antioxidants: Sodium Ascorbate, DL Alpha Tocopherol]), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin K, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate.