A SoulBia Favourite! Junior Doctor, personal trainer and Instagram hit Dr Hazel Wallace's second book brings you over 100 nutritional recipes to look and feel amazing whilst debunking the diet myths.
- 10 'no recipe recipes' for emergency snacks + meal prep hacks for maintaining a healthy lifestyle when you're busy
- an introduction to Hazel's five store-cupboard saviours, including 10 ways to cook with each one
- a key for special dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and low sugar
- nutritional advice covering the basics of nutrition, how to meet your 5-a-day and special nutritional requirements for a plant-based diet
- features on how to live well for optimum health, with information on sleep, meditation, mindfulness and mindful eating
What better way to enjoy your Abernethy butter? You can purchase the abernethy sheep butter dish on its own or with a butter roll. These beautiful butter dishes are hand...
What better way to enjoy your Abernethy butter? You can purchase the abernethy cow butter dish on its own or with a butter roll. These beautiful butter dishes are hand painted...
Do you find it tricky to balance being healthy with cooking for a crowd? Bestselling author Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, presents this gorgeous book featuring more than 100...
The Deliciously Ella way of eating isn't about following a diet. It's about enjoying delicious, natural food to help you look and feel your best, that's why it's one of...
Be the First to Know
Sign up to our newsletter to receive exclusive promotions on all your favourite brands & sneak previews of all our new products!