Get creative with the kids using our NEW #BakeOn gluten free brownie mix. This really is the perfect base for adding your favourite toppings and ingredients to. Here is our vegan edition of the recipe. If you decide to try it out for yourself, we would love to see photographs of your bakes!
• Flower & White #BakeOn Brownie Mix (Click here to shop!)
• 150g peanut butter (smooth or crunchy depending on preference!)
• 150g of vegan spread
• 60ml of your favourite vegan milk (we used oat!)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Melt the vegan spread and add it to the peanut butter in a small bowl. Whisk until the two are combined well.
3. Stir in your #BakeOn Brownie Mix, mixing well until you get a breadcrumb like consistency.
4. Add the vegan milk and combine until a batter is formed.
5. Pour the mixture into a tin and bake for 15 – 20 minutes. Oven times vary however your brownie might still be a little wet when it comes out of the oven so you’ll need to allow it to cool and set before diving into squares!
6. Serve alone or with your favourite vegan ice cream!